Lens and Pens

Mindful musings and images from travels around the world and around the block

Sunday, June 24, 2007

It's dry heat ...



Brian Williams and NBC news broadcast from El Paso-Juarez last Wednesday night. Blogging about the trip, Williams referenced working in the the 100 degree sun and expressed his growing exasperation every time someone told him: But it's dry heat. I'm with him. It may be dry heat - but it's still HEAT!

Yes, I've been more miserable in the heat and humidity of the midwest. I still say it's hot here.
I know it's hot when the low temperature for the day in El Paso is higher than the high for the day in Wisconsin.
I know it's hot when the five-day forecast says the high's at the end of the week will be only 95 because of a cooling trend coming through.
I know it's hot when yard work or exercise has to be completed before 9 am - and that's stretching it.
I know it's dry - but it's still hot!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home